Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving 2

So for our 2nd Thanksgiving, my parents (Christa), my niece Rylee, my Aunt Tricia, cousins Chris, Ashleigh, Cadence and Shaun came over on Thanksgiving Day. The turkey of course took forever but it tasted great and so did the rest of the meal.


The motorcycle is always a big hit and is a great teaching tool for sharing!!
I am so very Thankful for my family, without them I just don't know how I would survive or even made it this far. This Thanksgiving was bittersweet for me because I am use to being in Florida with my whole extended family. It was very different to not have my other cousins, Aunt, Uncles and my Gran and Poppa with me but yet I am thankful for being in North Carolina at the same time. The weather up here in NC, being chilly, makes getting in the Christmas spirit a whole lot easier than in the hot, muggy Florida weather.


However I sure do miss Disney this time of year. I enjoyed performing on TV in the Christmas Day parade, seeing all the lights, hearing the music, I sure do have some great memories for which I am Thankful. Hopefully soon I can post some pics of those fun times for me.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Hooray!!!! So glad you decided to start a blog. :) Those turkey cupcakes are amazing... and must have taken you forever to make! And the pictures of Rylee and Kagan on the motorcycle are precious.