Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week with Cadence

I realize this post is long overdue but this was some of our time with Cadence when she stayed with us while Shaun was having his surgery. I didn't take a lot of pictures of things we did but here are some of what I did catch.

Alot of time was spent outside riding the motorcycle


Adaline clapping



I turned around and this is what I found.... yes that's a computer screen



(notice where they are and where the motorcycle is)


I bought Cadence a dress for Sunday and she wanted Adaline to match (notice Roo's tie)


Overall we had a great week with Cadence, towards the end of the week they starting fighting like brother and sister but that's fine with me, it's bound to happen. We really enjoyed having her and would have her come stay anytime!!!

No comments: