Friday, September 7, 2012

Kagan's 6th bday

I just realized I haven't posted about Kagan's bday......

We went to Kate's Skating Center with several of his friends- Austin, Caleb, and Tyler. Our neighbor's came with us to go skating then after skating we went back to the house for cake, ice cream and presents. Then for a sleepover. Unfortunately Chris was in bed due to having Pneumonia so he didn't get to join in for the festivites.



 

 

 



 




Time for cake, ice cream and presents



 

 

 


After cake, ice cream and presents the boys played until time for bed. I let them watch movies on the Wii (mostly Avengers cartoons or Caillou is what they chose) until midnight then it was time to go to sleep. They were all well behaved and I think they had a great time. I thought it was a successful bday!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Oh my stars.

Kagan flat on his butt is hysterical. As if Miss A turkey hunting with her gun... and MeMee's worried expression as Kagan attacks the box with scissors. Seriously,there is never a dull moment around your place. ;)

I really like the picture of you "skating" with Adaline and Garner. Your glasses are super cute.