Monday, May 23, 2011

1 month old

I realize Garner is well over a month old. 8wks to be exact but since he will be two months soon I figured I should document him being one month and what he did at that age.

at his 1mth visit, he got one shot, his hepatits B shot. He weighed 12lbs 7oz and 24 in long. At Kagan's 2 mth appt, he weighed 12lbs 5 oz and was 23 1/2 in long. So to say the least Garner has by far past Kagan in weight and length area.

He sleeps on his stomach (don't lecture me, there are no toys or blankets around his face), he enjoys the swing and bouncy seatbut are accessible to Missymiss who enjoys taking his paci out of his mouth then shoving it back in. He drinks 3-4oz every 2-3 hrs and isn't crazy about baths yet. So far he is very sweet and loves to smile at all of us. We are enjoying having him in our family.

I have created a babysites for Garner so I can continually add pictures of him without writing a blog and having our internet act up. www.babysites.com/sites/thecallaways If you would like me to add you to the email list of when I send out posts to either this blog or to Garner's website, email me your email address and I will gladly add you; steelmag6@aol.com

pictures are in no particular order, just random ones I chose







No comments: