Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My little helpers

I have tried several times to post this but our internet is a pain, so hopefully I can get this to post now.


We have two very good helpers, well really one good helper and one wanna-be but is a pain, helper. You decide who's who :)

Adaline thinks Garner should be sucking on his paci ALL the time, so if he is accessible to her and he doesn't have it in, then she tries to shove it in, sleeping or not. She did share her jellybeans with him, luckily Chris did an amazing finger sweep and got it out before he choked. I'm amazed Garner is still alive.

Kagan, on the other hand, is amazing and such a good big brother. He will feed him his bottle for me or just sit and hold him. I couldn't ask for a better big brother/helper. His teacher, Miss Nancy, told me that usually when a new sibling is born, the older child acts out but with Kagan, she said he has gotten sweeter and has not had one problem with him. Of course that thrilled me to pieces. He really is a great kid!




































































God has blessed us with 3 wonderful and unique children. My cup runneth over.......

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Beautiful little people, Christa!! And you guys look wonderful too! How can it be? Does this mean prek or k for Kagan next year? Miss you guys. And don't you dare for a minute think anyone will judge you for tummy sleeping. By the time you've got three-that sweet baby could sleep on his head if it pleased him and we'd all just be happy for you that he's sleeping so that you can, too-ha! Hugs to all of you. Love,Sarah