Friday, January 21, 2011

Christmas Day

The kids actually slept in as usual this morning. I figured Roo would have woken up early but Missymiss woke up before him and she went and woke him up. When she saw the presents under the tree she gasped and I said "Santa Claus came" and she said "Gaus Gaus" (pronounced gauze gauze).



Santa ate his cookies and drank his milk. The reindeer ate all the carrots (thanks to Cappie Choate)



Before the kids got up

With their new stockings



Time to open























Adaline's new ride







This is our Christmas dinner: Ham, Carrot Souffle, Green Beans, Scalloped Potatoes and Garlic Cheese Biscuits all served on my Great Granny Turner's China. I had a tablecloth but forgot to put it on. oh well.



2 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

So fun to see your Christmas pictures. :) And your dinner looks so yum. I was just thinking about how good green beans would taste when I was in the grocery store yesterday.

Aunt Tricia said...

Awww they are getting so big! I miss you bunches!