Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Snow Days

So the day after Christmas was our first snow day. Kagan was sooo excited.  He couldn't wait for Christmas because to him that meant snow. I tried to tell him that it probably won't snow till January but he was insistant that it was going to snow on Christmas. Well I guess he was right b/c it did snow Christmas night and into the next day. He couldn't wait to get outside to play either. Luckily Chris was off so they went outside and played for about 1- 1 1/2 hrs. Wore his butt out!!  I on the other hand enjoy looking at the snow from inside the house with a cup of coffee in my hand. Right now I don't have enough clothes or the right kind of clothes to be playin in the snow. Maybe next year when I'm not 90 mths pregnant.  Neither kid really has the right kind of clothes but we layered them up and off they went.
 
















Sorry about the pictures being randomly placed. Apparently they have changed the settings on the blog and i can't figure out how to do it. all the pictures are not where I wanted them to go but at least you get to see them. I'll try to do better next time, maybe I can change the layout back to the one I'm familiar with :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

:) Snow is snow much fun!

Aunt Tricia said...

YAY for snow, that is y'all enjoying snow. Looks like the kids really like it!!

Miss U