Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Latest News..... Garner






 Garner is now 15 mths old. He is very sweet but is a screamer and hitter. He especially screams when Adaline comes around.She aggravates him.  If she gets in my (christa) lap or I pick her up, he immediately runs to me and starts screaming. If he doesn't get his way he will hit anyone in his path or throw anything he can get his hands on. Temper, temper.

He has had many ear infections and seems to get them when we go to Florida.  So we decided to take him to see Dr. Weaver. Actually Garner is the reason we started seeing her in the first place. This was our last resort before tubes. She has been amazing. Since he has seen her, he has not had ear infections or colds. Saweet!

He does have separation issues from me esp at church. Which is crazy b/c he has gone there all his life and knows the workers.  I trust them and know they will come get me or text me if he doesn't calm down. He even cries when I leave the room in our own house or walk outside to throw something away. It's crazy, but I know it's a phase. This too shall pass.

Garner LOVES balls and anything to do with them. He has a little bat, which looks like a turkey leg, that he uses to hit a ball out of my hand. I am his personal tee.  No matter where we are at, if he sees a ball he will let you know he sees it, he is so loud. I just told Chris the other day, I think he is our loudest kid.





1 comment:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

He is such a cutie! I'm really happy for you that your trips to the chiro have helped so much. It never ceases to amaze me how God designed our bodies.