Sunday, April 3, 2011

Preparing for Garner

Well we are in the last few days before Garner is due to make his debut. All his clothes are washed and put away, the crib is up and ready, both the kids bags are packed, mine and Chris' bag is almost packed, just have to put last minute stuff in it. So I think we are pretty much ready. Just a waiting game now... 39 wks Kagan and Adaline were so nice to rub my feet


One thing I wanted to do was take the kids down to Build-A-Bear and let them make an animal to give to Garner when they came to the hospital to meet him


picking a sound to put inside the animal



the big fluff machine and Kagan holding down the foot pedal to put the fluff inside



Adaline was not into it for some reason




Kagan checking to make sure it's soft enough


they got to put hearts inside to let Garner know they love him



kissing his heart and stuffing it inside


listening to the lady talk





giving him a bath (blowing air on him)





trying to help Adaline pick out a toy but she didn't want one


after picking out an animal, a sound, stuffing him, and bathing him, then you register him and give him a name, so Kagan volunteered to do that



Introducing "Patch" the puppy





I think Kagan enjoyed doing it more than Adaline but that's ok, at least we got it done.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Hooray for a belly pic! And that you're all ready to meet Garner. :)

Can I just say that Kagan looks more and more and more like Chris?!? Wow.

Love you...

mama said...

What a cute, sweet idea! I'm sure baby Garner will LOVE it!

Can't wait to see you all, wish I had more vacation time, I would love to be there when he is born! I'll have to settle for a long weekend. See you on Good Friday! We'll have to plan an egg hunt or something!

Love U

Aunt Tricia :) said...

Oops, I meant to sign (above) "Aunt Tricia"!!! LOL Your mama IS coming and soon I hope! Guess I thought I was writing to my own kid.........but then I guess you are practically mine! I'll claim U anyway!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to get there! Just 2 more days! Baby Garner, your MeMee is coming and so should you when I get there!
Love U!!