Monday, December 13, 2010

Laney's Farm

Alright so I realize I am wayyyyy behind in blogging. I didn't realize Halloween was the last time I blogged, so I guess I have a lot of catching up to do.


We went out to the Laney's farm (a couple in our Life Group) for some fun and a bonfire.

the guys hanging out chatting

little miss riding on one of the kids tractors


we tried to get all the kids together for a group shot
Ryley, Caleb, Westin, Kagan, Waylen, Caleb
(i'm sure I butchered the spellings, I'm sorry)
missing is Jayce, Adelyne, Lawson, and Adaline


Kagan really wanted to jump the ramp with his bike but he wasn't
sure how to do it, so he decided to try it his way. We explained to him
he couldn't do it with training wheels on, so he was bound and determined
he wanted to do it without the training wheels



random picture


the group going on a hayride Trevia and Adaline



Kagan decided to try to ride one of the smaller bikes without training wheels
and by george, he did it!! We were so proud of him. since that day he is training
wheels free!


Brian trying to get out one of the donkeys to ride
but they were not cooperating.


We didn't get to stay for the bonfire because the Colts game was on, so we decided
to have our own bonfire at home.



No comments: