Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our little MissyMESS

As I was going through my recent pictures, I had a lot of random pictures of Adaline, mostly ones of her saying "Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese". Kagan doesn't ever want me to take his picture so I have a lot of Adaline b/c she loves her picture taken. so I thought I would do a post of her randomness.


So cute


Here, she was feeding her baby. I have been trying for a while now to get pictures of her feeding her baby but everytime I pull out the camera she smiles her goofy grin and sings "Cheeeeeese"



I found this piggy bank at a craft store on clearance and thought Roo could paint it for Adaline since she didn't have a piggy bank. This is her putting some coins in her bank, all while saying "oink oink" but it actually sounds like "yoik yoik"


watching Reba do a LIVE concert on Facebook


crazy hair





Yeehaw


She likes to take a shower so I tried to get some decent shots of her while standing in the shower letting the water run on her


Adaline loves too:
color
play/feed her babies
play with her brother
chase Cappie and Tig
take a bath/shower
play outside
eat playdoh
hug and kiss on her mommy/daddy
bite Kagan
go for walks
play on any playgrounds
read books
brush her teeth
put food in Tig and Cappie's bowl

1 comment:

Elizabeth Bradley said...

She's a cutie pie. I loved seeing these little glimpses of her personality. And it makes me smile to see that in her list of things she likes you included that she likes to bite her brother. :-)