Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving and then some

Thanksgiving was not the normal tradition for us. Usually we are either in Florida with our families or some of our family come visit us, but this year neither happened. Being that I'm pregnant and lazy, I didn't feel the need to cook a Thanksgiving meal for just me and Chris to eat (the kids wouldn't eat enough to count as a whole person) so we decided we would go to Golden Corral for Thanksgiving lunch. I enjoyed it very much. We headed to the pig trough, gorged ourselves, unbuttoned our pants and then headed home for a nap and Chris went to work. I tried to get some pics of the kids ready to go to eat.




I wanted to get a family picture at Golden Corral but Kagan wouldn't cooperate,
big surprise!





My cousins Ashleigh and Chris went to a concert so two of their 3 kids spent the night with us. When Ashleigh brought them over to drop them off Adaline couldn't get enough of baby Creed (he was the one who didn't spend the night). She loooves babies. She is going to be a great big sister if only I can get her to understand she's not suppose to pick the baby up by his neck. We have time to practice. But here are some pics of her with Creed.






This is their other child Shaun, who is as happy as can be. He loved playing with this basket.



We had a great time with Cadence and Shaun and they can stay with us anytime!!!

No comments: