Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Their Stockings were hung by the chimney with care

For the past year I have been making the family Christmas stockings. My grandmother has made all of us grandkids and great grands stockings which we have enjoyed year after year. So, I thought I would do the same for my family. I started this past January and have made 5 to date. My next adventure is to make a Christmas Tree skirt, I just have to find one I like.


Here are our the stockings hung by our fireplace


Chris Christa

Kagan Adaline
I have really enjoyed making them, gives me something to do as a "down time" and I've enjoyed being able to share some special time with my Gran as she has had to show me how to do some stitches.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Christa they're beautiful!
My siblings and I have stockings a family friend made for us years ago and we treasure them now that we're all grown up and away from home. Your babies are gonna love those for years to come =)

Aunt Tricia said...

YOU are so smart! I love them all, and look at you carrying on a family tradition! You go girl!